Advertisement for Cover Supervisor Training Programme
Are you co nsidering a journey into teaching? Let us take the first steps with you.
Have you been looking to work in an educational environment but haven’t been quite sure where to gain relevant experience? Finding work in the education sector is not only possible – it’s easier than you think, thanks to our new programme designed for those looking to gain experience which will enable them to find employment in education as a cover supervisor.
If you are looking to gain experience within the classroom to add to your PGCE application or if you are looking for a change of career and feel you have transferrable skills to work in a classroom, then this programme is for you.
As part of our Cover Supervisor Training Programme, we will:
- Meet with you face to face to discuss the type of work you would like and if you feel you would be suitable for the role.
- Give you training and development to ensure you feel confident in the classroom – we will do this by running training on classroom management and school expectations of a cover supervisor and give you regular feedback and support.
- Arrange a supported volunteer-based school placement at Buckler’s Mead Academy, where you will be supported by the school and Monarch to put your skills into practice.
- Offer ongoing support and feedback.
- Consider you for work at local schools after successful completion of the programme.
Monarch will also offer you:
- Free additional CPD training.
- Social Events to meet likeminded people.
- Competitive pay rates.
- A dedicated consultant.
- Local work in your local area.
To take those first steps into the education sector contact Helen Needham today on 0117 938 2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to meet with us – we look forward to welcoming you to the Monarch Team.