- Students should attend all lessons until half term.
- Students should bring revision materials with them for quiet study in lessons where they have already taken the exam (e.g GCSE PE) where they will be supervised by class room teachers. If they do not bring work then work will be provided.
- After half term students should continue to attend the lessons they have yet to take an exam in, signing in at reception. This is a hugely important period of time and subject teachers will expect 100% attendance at these sessions.
- Students will be invited to additional revision sessions for Maths exams. Again 100% attendance, if invited, is required.
- If students fail to attend any of the sessions they are expected to, they will run the risk of being asked not to attend the Prom or Leavers Assembly.